Dance Central offers classes suitable to Young and Mature adults across a variety of levels and styles. Class levelling and types are as follows.
These classes offer a unique selection of training styles that focus on toning, cardio, strength and form. All classes incorporate music specific to the workout and focus on the development of adult fitness.
Barre Body class levels
- Mild (Beginner level fitness) — Good for someone just starting back into their fitness program, returning after an injury, or looking for a class with little to no impact. Great way to increase flexibility.
- Moderate – Regular exerciser with little or no limitations looking for a little extra push. High-impact and medium intensity exercises.
- Intense – High-level exerciser looking for a more intense workout with some high-impact variations or more intense strength moves.
Bounce class levels
- Mild (Beginner level fitness) —If you are new to bounce or fitness, this is the class for you. We cover the basic movements and introductory concepts of rebounding. Bounce your way through light to medium intensity cardio with no impact. Mild and medium level routines as well as a dedicated toning and strength session utilising handheld weights, bands, and pilates balls. We recommend even those with a high level of fitness begin with Mild Bounce if they have never tried guided rebounding before. You will still work up a sweat!
- Moderate – Regular exerciser with little or no limitations looking to improve cardio fitness. Intermediate level incorporates medium and high-intensity combinations that will get your heart rate up and your sweat on! This class is high-intensity while remaining low impact. It includes a dedicated toning and strength session utilising handheld weights, bands, and pilates balls.
- Intense – This class is for experienced rebounders and/or those who have higher levels of fitness. This class is high-intensity while remaining low impact. It includes a dedicated toning and strength session utilising handheld weights, bands, and pilates balls. It is a fast-paced class and is perfect for those looking to seriously increase their cardio fitness with no impact to joints. Bounce Intense will get your sweat and endorphins going!
New 2 Dance
These classes are designed specifically for 18 years through to mature aged adults, accommodating individuals who have never danced before. These classes offer an encouraging and paced environment, allowing students to gain new skills in rhythm, coordination, general fitness and fun.
These classes are designed for adults who feel ready to step outside of our New 2 Dance classes.
These classes offer more challenging choreographed routines but maintain the integral support of developing dance skills in a supportive and fun environment.