Payment Terms and Policy
Obligation-free First Lesson
We offer all students an obligation-free class (applicable to the first class only). This will entitle all students who have participated in one lesson a complete refund of term fees. Should a student wish not to continue after their second lesson, we offer a complete term refund less the initial 2 classes. Any refund requests after this period are not eligible for reimbursement.
Multiple Class Discounts
Book more than one class and receive
- 2 class membership (10 weeks) $315.40
- 3 class membership (10 weeks) $464.80
- Unlimited membership (10 weeks) $649
- 10 Class Pass $170 (valid for 6 months)
All Term Classes:
- Require an additional: $10 accident cover insurance (payable every 12 months)
- Are to be pre-paid one term in advance. Please see our refund policy below detailing our trial lessons and conditions of payment.
- Credit Card (Pay Online) – Upon registration, you will receive an invoice with a link to pay online via our secure payment gateway, Ezydebit. Please note all Ezydebit payments incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- Credit Card (Over the Phone) – You may your account over the phone. Please call our office directly to do so. No surcharge applies.
- Via our Front Desk – Cash, Eftpos and Credit Card Payments can be made at the front desk at 13-15 Altree Court, Phillip.
Costumes, Eisteddfods and Competitions
We are a uniform-free school. Costumes required for special performances may be required throughout the year depending on the class.
Throughout the year students may be invited to take part in performances or competitions. Fees associated will be communicated in advance to all students.
End-of-Year Show Levy
Students participating in the end of year show will be required to pay a one-off show levy of $25.
Missed Class Policy
There are no refunds or discounts for classes missed during the term. If a class is missed, we do offer a make-up class (however this is subject to class availability). Make-up classes are only permitted within the term that they are missed. Should a dance class be cancelled during the term, we will offer a make-up class to the students involved or provide a credit of the single class price. (Please note that this does not apply to crew programs).
DC Fit Adult Fitness Classes
We do not offer any refunds or make-up classes for any classes you miss. Our price structure supports all students to attend classes on a casual basis. All classes must be booked in advance as class space is limited.
Late Penalties and Enrolment Cancellations
Any students attending classes with term fees outstanding will be charged an additional $20 administration fee.
Dance Central is a pre-paid school, ensuring the quality of classes and commitment to events and projects. All term fees are to be paid for in full and prior to a student’s second lesson. Should a student wish to cancel their enrolment, Dance Central must be notified prior to their third lesson in order to be eligible for a refund. In the circumstance of a refund being granted the amount would be for remaining classes only (not applicable to any already taken).
DC Fit Adult Fitness Classes
We offer class rescheduling up until 24 hours prior to class commencing. No changes or refunds can be made within the 24 hours prior to your class booking.